Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Frump

Bump on a log, kinda what it's been. Oh keeping on the go from breakfast to din, just haven't gone to the Y or gotten any Zumba in. Probably since this summer or early fall, luckily today I ended that stall! I went to Zumba and remembered how much I love single single double! Something about the weather and the drive makes me want to hibernate. Not to mention it can be such an event getting everyone out the door. This summer I got much backlash from a couple choice spectrum sprouts about not wanting to go to the Y, but my break got so long I contemplated stopping the donations. Luke wanted to start up and I am glad I went today too. Plus we took all the kids swimming, well one sprout is at respite this weekend. A good time had by all and I am not even sore yet. It was kinda like riding a bike! .................................................................................................................... Lillie wears a "bimpoop." Naomi's days of 2-6" rats nests are numbered. Big inventors fair projects to do, not really looking forward to heading that up. Good Saturday started with sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!