Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some Captured Moments in Time

The littles, their last school year of full days together. Mommy savors this time because they are so sweet together. Fonzie just likes to have his picture taken.
Lillie went through a little stinker stage and would sit and protest naps, only to exhaust herself to sleep in gymnast positions; hence, her foot is up at her head. instead of waking her (rule #5,) I grabbed my camera. This little bundle is like another limb to me and I take whatever breaks she gives me!
The girls at church in their coordinating dresses. I know what you are thinking, how can we afford beautiful Christmas dresses, but I got all 4 of these formal style dresses for less than $25.00 total. SCORE! Plus, they can wear them more than at their formal events and look absolutely stunning. Thanks Sams Club and Kohls ridiculous clearance, you make people like us look good:)
He is ready to go for the knees, so stay clear! This little champ is rearing to get a trophy someday, and in the meantime just looks cute in the singlet...don't ya think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!