Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I really like to

Create! ReCreate! This is the doll house from my childhood. My dad bought it at an auction atleast a couple decades ago. My sister and I used to hand sew pillows and comforters, making little pieces of furniture. The house remains and I hope that the girls find a love in making this a home, but so far it is just waiting for renovations, thinking glam with pink and glitter?! It needs some work, but I am thankful to have it and hope that we will have some inspired girls to deck it out. The cats like sleeping in the rooms! I have pictures on my phone that may prove it someday:)
Cuddles! Snuggles! Giggles!
Going Places! Traveling! This action shot was from a trip this fall we took, and evidently there was some concerns, by the looks of my mini me. I love going places and getting out of the house, probably to make up for days like today when someone is home sick and it is so frigid cold outside- record lows this week- that I can't go places. I am looking forward to a trip with Luke this year, we are in the works of figuring out something and it sounds like Momma wins and the fraidy cat will be flying, for our anniversary I am really pressing that:) In the mean time I will take little trips to visit family and stay in hotels and adventure with our kids, trying to be a good sport when the dynamics challenge our expectations or ideas.
Upgrade! I enjoy saving money and being logical, efficient, and reasonable. The old van had seen it's better days and with our latest additions we upgraded. By fourteen years! And Ford has made some improvements I would say! Sonny is enjoying the old club wagon, and we like the newer model. Here is the generational picture, for all you sentimental readers. Oh how special!
Giving! I really like to give things to people, preferable things they like. I like making things and investments of my time to help others. I want to be a generous person, but these little bags of popcorn are the best I can do when I have tons of kids to give gifts at Christmas for teachers and such. Everyone loves the popcorn though! I did 5 huge bags this year, the jumbo bags of old dutch popcorn. It is drizzled and mixed with melted white chocolate chips and then sprinkled with crushed candy canes. NUM NUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!