Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Preschool Mornings

These little girls get some extra time with mommy, as you can tell Lillie is easily smothered and just loved too much. Naomi is learning her alphabet and is potty trained too, she is going to be 3 this month too! They love on eachother and it is so fun to see their bonding through laughter and snuggles.
This little man got his invite for kindergarten registration, and couldn't be more thrilled. He loves school and I am glad that next year I will not have a preschool schedule but will miss him dearly! I wish that we would have done the school program last year though too, as the Montessori program proved ineffective for his overall academic progress, and he is now getting the most progress in a traditional program, mainly with fine motor. The babies grow so quick! Him and the newby are best friends and he is also enjoying neighborhood friends and wants to have friends over all the time too. He started wrestling too, so that is fun to see him be more mature than the last organized sports we tried:) I love my littles and am so blessed to have them, I know that God planned our family perfectly and it is great that he gave them to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!