Reany turned 9 on May 5th!! The lovely tatoo was her doing at family fun night, her choice to celebrate the night before her birthday. She is growing up too quick!! It is so amazing to watch her grow and succeed. Virtual twins, her and Libby have been together since 18 months and it is incredible to witness their love for each other, their bond and communication is really neat. Reany is an all star athlete! She is becoming so responsible, the other day we had a really late night and I hadn't told the kids but I was planning on bringing them to school, she got up on her own and was waiting for the bus when I got up to cancel the ride! I guess she is college bound! Yea!! She is a delightful and beautiful girl we are blessed to parent. Reany, may the Lord bless you and keep you all the year through and show you great things in the year to come!
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!