We are expecting!!
A 12 year old boy. Shame on IA DHS for not giving him to us in the first place. Shame on the family that made his life worse and gets to keep a lone sibling. This is real people. There are THOUSANDS of kids in the US that do not have a family that wants them. I am so happy my boy is coming home, and life will be redefined as we know it. I am so glad God knows what he's doing, clearly I don't!! So don't pat my tummy, he's well and waiting for us to love and provide to him like he never knew. Thank you Jesus, once we didn't know if we'd see him again. Maybe I will write a book...in my free time!
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
And I never updated my title for adding Lillie...hmm...what shall we be?
ReplyDeleteMy eyes get teary ever time I read this post, and the email you sent me....literally. It is so touching words do not describe. I pray that your son will heal, and finally know what love is, what it means, how it feels. I pray that he will feel nothing but acceptance, and I pray that your family unit will all unite together to embrace him and welcome their brother home...where he should have been all along.
ReplyDeleteI am often in awe of you and your husband. You are amazing people, and God will lead you through this next journey. I love ya, Katie! Welcome Home Soon, M!!!!
Whoohoo!!! That's amazing...can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete