You have never seen a parade pic from me. The last parade I went to was years ago. My kids have gone, with sitters or friends. I just don't really like parades. But...guess what?! Our hometown, after 4 years of living here, actually puts on a decent one. And I really do love the Coborns grocery cart:
Waiting patiently, but no flowers. Wondering if the seeds were duds. The vines really sprouted, but I was hoping for some excellent flowers, when will they bloom planting friends? Morning glories undecided.
This little fellow never made it. We found him on the side of the house, and despite us letting him be, by morning he had dried up and just didn't make it. What is it? No clue, I think he turns into a moth or something prettier than this stage. We found a hollow shell, so we know that some of these little creatures are surviving.
We took a girls trip to the cities; Lexi, Libby, Reany, Naomi, and I went to the science museum. I didn't go back to the van for my camera though and only got this shot of Naomi trying to indulge in some ice cream. Went to OCB, and was delightfully surprised that 2 kids ate for free with an adult, so it was a good price too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!