Yesterday was that kind of day. I bustled the little ones out by 730 am, when that happens it is a proud sigh as I start the car! We had Noah's post hernia surgery appointment at 8 am across town. Get there, oh, Doc isn't in til the afternoon and our appointment is NEXT WEEK. Great practice run. So then our errands were bumped up. Our trip to target was interesting. I had a first. Noah gets popcorn there, so it was a little early but he already had breakfast, so not a big deal. Well, he started coughing and let out a big weird burp that made me laugh. Then he starts coughing again and proceeds to vomit all over himself, dripping down the cart on the floor. What's a mom to do? Well I couldn't find a worker...imagine that, so went to the registers and let them know. I had luckily grabbed 3 napkins for the popcorn so did some quick cleanup. (plug for my patent leather purse, ain't no puke stains on that baby!) He had a hooded sweatshirt on, so that came off and found some cute longer shorts to do an all out swap in the toddler section. The contaminated clothes wrapped fine. So, we did continue our shopping trip. I later cleaned up all the popcorn out from the car too, maybe the popcorn idea isn't my best one yet. I am just thankful that he is not sick, it was total wrong tube situation. Hopefully that is the last time of that happening, kind of like when a 9 year old pees their pants at JCpenny's... figure it out real quick and be glad it doesn't happen every time we go out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!