Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Princess, the Spider-Man boxer boy, and Jammie Baby

My littles are almost done with their final year of trioism. A memorable day last week, with no photo to prove, but Lillie was in some new cute Jammie's all day; Naomi has discovered the old dance costumes, and this particular day it was an embellished blue leotard with tutu; and the third terd Noah (who I will miss so much next year!) got some new boxer briefs and he refused to wear clothes. Plus, we had brought up the red car. The red car is a flinstone style with optional pull out tray and and extendable handle bar to push them from behind. The door opens, there are lights and whistles. Cutest toy we maybe ever had, my dad got it for Noah when he turned one. So, imagine Undie boy and Princess Naomi carting behind the car, taking turns pushing the Jammie baby all day long. Priceless precious moments! With the end of the year I am enjoying subbing but really need to enjoy these last days of my terrific trio. I am blessed to be home and for that and a trillion other things I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!