Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Feet up!

I am sitting on the couch with my feet up, enjoying a cup of coffee, and enjoying the day. This is my first day in over a month and a half home alone, as in the only adult here is me! We have been hosting a family since the first week in March and Luke has been home since the end of January. I celebrated by overhauling the girls room and going through the littles closet.---------------------------------------------------------blogger forces me to use literal spacing, sorry!------------ I have had the privilege to prepare for refugees relocating to MN and have get to purchase items for their initial supplies. Tomorrow I go to pick up two families from the airport, looking forward to that! Welcome to America! While I may have my own opinions about our immigration policies and practices, I cannot make a difference in people's lives without being involved. I will serve in my talents of shopping, driving, administrative skills for getting new families set up, and as a friend. I seem to maintain very one sided relationships, and have given up on wondering why, but am going to offer myself willingly to those in need. I am going to let God use me as his vessel and live my life accordingly. There is no earthly reason to not gain eternal rewards and I am a servant, for that I am blessed!!.............................................................I started substitute teaching too, with Luke being home and just love that! The kiddos are all doing good and we are welcoming spring if it ever comes! While I am eager to take out my flip flops I appreciate that we have an ultimate provider that needed the earth to have more snow, whatever;). Cannot argue with the boss, now can I? I am done disagreeing with him at this point in my life. I will write more later, blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!