and loving it! Nothing beats a Minnesotan's anticipations for season changes! We have had remarkable times lately with get togethers and celebrations. Even the birds around here are singing about it. I really wanted to take a picture of my spirea, and then I remembered why...it only lasts barely a week in its beautiful bloom. So do the lilacs I never made a bouquet with! I patiently await (gotta wait wait) my other treasures of the gardens.
When we play charades, one of the kids favorites, Libby often uses the "treasure hunt winner of a medalion"- it keeps getting bigger as you guess what she is< wink, wink. But that is of no record, as the others usually want to always hide in the same spot time after time in hide and go seek. They know you know where they are going to hide but when the game starts it is fresh as could be the best hiding place in the world. I guess I pray for that type of resiliency.
That nothing could stand in the way of living my life with God's glory and presenting only the best always and to be perfect. Okay, then maybe I wouldn't need God, and we were not created that way, so who am I trying to fool? He completes me because he completed me and knows so much more than anyone can imagine...so I trust trust! And took some great photos in the mean time! Stick around and check some out, but then again, if you look outside and want to breath our gift of air- do enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!